Thursday, September 1, 2011

New page update

We hope everybody likes Rainbows new page :) doesn't it make you think cute n happy?
This was on my former blog, any of my past followers know who it is ;) and my new followers  we appreciate you each and every one.

Comments are always welcome I try to do post comments but with things going on sometimes I don't get to say thank you....but you are appreciated.

Please let us know if you are new followers so that we can follow you back

Blessings
Rainbow & Tiger


3 comments:

  1. So love the frogs. They do make me happy. And as I have shared that is how I always found you in the past was from the frogs. So glad to see them again.
    Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, thank you for bringing the frogs back, and your background looks wonderful as always. being here with you and making new memories with you is great! your always in my heart and i love you very very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m!

    p.s. your the bestest:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8