Thursday, September 1, 2011

365 days of pictures day 88 My old playhouse

Today while Bob and I were down at my parents we were talking about my old playhouse, and Bob said that would be a great blog, so we walked down to where it still sits (it still has the same curtains in the window)  faded and tattered   (now full of dad's "JUNK")

all of my friends we all played with our dollies, animals (stuffed and real) we had tea parties, played
school, you name it we played it right there in that building.   I had an old school desk, one day I am going to get it out and put it here in the house.
Also, down there I collected bottles, there is old aunt Jemimah bottles intact, I wonder what they would be worth now.  Some old glass whiskey bottles that dad got in the 60's and 70's from flying (today they are plastic) again those could be worth a mint...hey I need to get down there and get that stuff to "Antiques Road Show"    There is also an "original set" of the ABC Blocks that are about 1 1/2" square.  I went blank on what they were called. (Blonde hair moment)

Hope everybody is having a great week and staying cool

Bob and I are having a blast

Rainbow & Tiger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8