Friday, September 16, 2011

365 days of pictures day 97 butterfly & thistle

This was taken on the IN national seashore on my way back to OK  the monarchs were everywhere, on every flower it was a site to see.

I guess they are migrating now, as they are everywhere here in OK also

Hope everybody is having a great week and that your weekend is great also.

Bob and I are doing great and hoping that the next month to  month1/2 goes fast

Blessings
Rainbow

Did you know that butterflies are God's little angels?  They were sure busy gathering pollen

1 comment:

  1. honey-baby, your flower pic is lovely, and seeing them remind me of you. your beauty and radiant smile make me in awe of you. your sweet elegance lends a touch of grace, that make you wonderful in every way. gina, soon we will be together forever,and we will share our life forever. honey... I LOVE YOU!!!

    ((((((((bob and gina)))))))) always n forever ily vvvv m

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8