Monday, September 19, 2011

365 days of pictures day 100 Justin my great nephew

 Today you came into the world as a bubbling bouncy baby boy
August 17, 2010  (you made your mom & dad very proud) but let me tell you your grandparents and great parents were also very happy.  This picture you had no idea what the world was going to hand to you,  Justin you were only 15 minutes old and didn't even have a name yet :(
Meme & Day were so excited about being Great grandparents it was so unreal (they are my parents)

The 2 bottom pictures meme took with her phone and bluetoothed them to your great aunt ...I haven't seen you since you were 3 days old because of your move to Yuma AZ

In the 2nd picture there is 3 generations there, Grandpa Ronnie, Justin and Day  too bad mom couldn't have gotten in the picture so there would have been 4 generations, don't worry little guy I will get some pictures of all of you...SHHH (great) aunt Gina loves to take pics

#3 look at those teeth and those gorgeous baby blues...He is going to make all the girls hearts melt.  I think he looks a lot like his grandpa Ronnie...but there is so many features of my dad as well...he is in the coveralls and hat  

The guy on the other end is Kevin my other nieces fiance, which btw they are expecting a baby girl in Feb.  I don't agree with the way they both had babies out of wedlock but I am not going to hold that against the babies...Justin's mom Ronna is a great mom, and Dayna Marie will be a wonderful mom as well... we just found out Friday that she is having a girl  I can't wait to be great aunt again and Bob is excited about being a great uncle again.

Bob and I are doing great and the weather here couldn't be more perfect

Hope everybody's Monday is going great

Blessings
Rainbow

Do you enjoy spending time with your nieces and nephews?

1 comment:

  1. You can tell from the photos (even if Rainbow did not make them - I know you will catch up later) this is one very special family and very blessed. Nieces and nephews are nice (mine were my age so lots of fun) but my 2 great nephews and great niece are a sure delight. My youngest great nephew is a Senior this year and the 2 great great nephews (4 years old and 18 mo) are the light of my life. And best of all they are all but one nephew living in Amarillo. We have a GREAT time at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. The BEST BLESSING GOD GIVES IS STRONG FAMILY TIES. Glad to see yours is so strong.

    MAKE IT A GOOD WEEK AND EVEN BETTER WEEKEND. LOVE TO YOU AND BOB. November will be here before you know it.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8