Wednesday, September 21, 2011

365 days of pictures day 102 sunset

once again I was wondering what am I going to do my picture today on, and the Lord blessed me with the most beautiful sunset, one thing about OK we have some of the prettiest sunsets in the fall.

We are spose to get some rain, so please pray it doesn't pass us by, as the weatherman said today it would take a month of slow rain to get us out of the drought we are in  9-12" below normal that is just the NE part of OK, central and western are almost 15-20 below normal.

Hope everybody is doing well and that your week is going well
Bob and I are doing wonderful, please keep him in your prayers as he is in some pain today from his collar bone :( sure wish I was there to help him with the pain.  Time is flying hard to believe we are approaching the end of Sept, but on the good note, FALL begins Friday and I can't wait for the colors to start snapping out, hopefully the drought hasn't hurt them from changing.

Blessings to you all
Rainbow

Do you have beautiful fall sunsets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8