Thursday, September 22, 2011

365 days of pictures day 103 my surprise from Bob

I go to my parents and what a very nice surprise :) a man that really listens OMG is that for real.  I am one very lucky lady let me tell you guys like this do not come along too often.

This is the perfume that I wore the first time Bob & I met in person, I spray his letters down with it whenever I send him uhum snail mail...usually send him a care package once a month.
Everybody likes mail still right?  I know I do.

Bob and I are doing great, and in a short time we will be together again.

Hope that all of you are doing well and that your week has been super blessed.

Many rainbow blessings!!!

Do you like surprise gifts?

1 Corinthians 13:4
Love is patientlove is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

1 comment:

  1. honey-baby... as always, i enjoy reading all our blogs, and i remember this perfume you were wearing when we first met. seeing
    you for the first time in person was a very special magical moment for me. you were everything and more in every sense of the word. your perfume, charm, elegance with grace capped with your radiant smile and beauty were amazing. i can't wait to be with you again,and i
    love you very very much!!

    (((((((bob~and~gina)))))))always my love

    ily vvvv m!!

    p.s. i miss you

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8