Friday, September 30, 2011

365 days of pictures day 111 water splendor

My parents were watering their yard when I went down tonight,
 for my dad's 79th B day  Happy birthday daddy!!!
I decide to try to catch it spraying

Not only did I catch the spray but also the rainbow ;)
if you can see it full size you will see the rainbow also.

Dad had a pretty nice birthday considering he lost one
of his best friends today.  RIP Weldon you are now with the
Lord and in no more pain.

Bob and I are doing great and will be together again very soon!
This will be our final journey and starting the future as husband and wife.

Hope everybody is having a great weekend and that you are
fully blessed
Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. honey baby...i loved your picture of the sprinkler, and the spray is awesome. i hope your father had a great birthday, and i wonderful time meeting your parents. i am sorry to learn about weldon's passing, and he is in pain no more. i miss being with you...and can't for my final return. gina, i love you very much!

    (((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m

    p.s. i miss you

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8