Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fun Photo Meme


Photobucket


 This is the "Bench" category  this is sitting in my yard and don't you think Mr. Clay Potman adds a personal touch?  where the little white "welcome to my garden" is at  there RIP my little baby birds and the baby bunny I rescued.  (I did a blog on them both)



and For my Choice   I love shooting nature (nothing like that you can't mess it up)  Only in Oklahoma would you find a pair of boots growing sweet potato vines..I mean really now but I am very proud of my roots and wouldn't change them for nothing in the world.  and no those boots are not on my front porch!!!


The walking stick likes to keep himself camouflaged but I know their hiding spots they generally hide in my plants but a stick with legs I am not going to toss him out.

The Garden spider hangs in the kitchen window, she doesn't hurt anybody and eats the "bad bugs in such"  there is another one in the other window,  it is more stripped than this one.

I hope everybody has fun with the photo MEME  after all it was us who requested a photo meme.

Blessings to you all

Rainbow

Bob and I are doing great for those of you who follow my blog

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job with these. The boots are awesome but I really love the spider shot.

    Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, I love the little clay pot man & the idea of planting in a pair of boots... LOL! My favorite though are the bug shots, I love bugs (as long as they don't touch me and I'm seeing them in their own habitat... LOL). Those are some awesome bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shots are awesome. I've never seen a stick bug. I think my grandson would be intrigued.

    Thanks for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!

    And you are braver than I and nice because there is no way those spiders would be still there. *shutters*

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8