Thursday, September 29, 2011

365 days of pictures day 109 how much for the doggie in the buggy

Ok so I go to Lowe's today and this cute (some kind of ) Terrier (wild hair I believe)  anyway I was on the phone with Bob and started laughing so hard as it's not every day you see a doggie in a buggy at Lowe's.

He wasn't camera shy that is for sure.  I asked his owner if I could take a pic mom is like sure.  I actually think he is smiling ;)

The song  "How much is that doggie in the window" came to mind, but instead...how much is the doggie in the buggy.

Bob and I are doing great, he is getting better each day :)

Hope each of you are having  a blessed week don't forget Thankful Thursday.

Blessings
Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. Sure is a cute Doggie in the Basket. When I see stuff like that I sure love my EVO phone, that way I always have my camera. THANKS FOR SHARING.

    LOVE TO YOU AND BOB, NOT LONG TIL NOVEMBER.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby... the picture of the dog in the cart is totally awesome. when i think of awesome...i think of your lovely smile and gentle ways, and i'm reminded how fortunate i am. gina, i can't wait to make my final journey with you and you make me
    very happy. i miss you and love you very very much!!
    ((((((bob n gina)))))) always n forever
    ily v v v v m
    p.s. i miss you already (soon):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina,
    That looks like my Winston. It is a Wire haired Fox terrier!
    Sounds like you and Bob are on the right path, keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8