Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thankful Thursday on Friday lol



Thankful Thursday is always a favorite of mine, I am running
behind, believe me I am doing good to be blogging tonight

Thankful for the beautiful weather we are having and that
we did not get the very bad storms they were saying earlier

that mom came through her hip surgery ok

family being together in time of need

the nice security guard who took me to my truck since it was dark
when I left the hospital

my boss, being understanding about the situation with my mom
considering I have only been on my job little over a month

Gilligan's unconditional love and the plans were making

blessings to you all





2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a heart warming post. Thoughts and prayers to you mom and her hip surgery. Through it all we have to find those things worth being thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mom did well in her surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8