Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A-Z blogging challenge Z

yayyy I made it all the way through!!!  all though
it was rough at first, little did I know the life
lessons that would be thrown at me, right after
the challenge began.

I struggled, got behind, struggled some more,
but all in all finally got caught up
and now I am going to miss the daily challenge.

I have had so much fun.  Thank you for allowing
me to participate


Last but not least,  Z is for ZZZZ yes I believe!!!
we all need those z's

on a serious note and for today's letter Z
I have chosen Zamarra.......which is none other than
a sheepskin coat     you can read more here >>>zamarra


how cool is this? being from spain and getting to wear
this being a spanish shepherd.  It states, that it begin
in the middle ages...but what are the middle ages?
we think of the middle ages of 50s .

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this
very cool blog
awaiting for the next challenge

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8