Saturday, April 26, 2014

FOLLOW FRIDAY FOUR FILL IN FUN BLOG HOP – WEEK 160

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Beth Ann from It’s just life She came up with the last statement! Hilary REALLY NEED STATEMENTS!
Feeling Beachie






The statements:be
  1.  I _____ except when________
  2.   I can’t__________ when I ________
  3. I used to ____________ but now____________
  4. I If I could I would do ________ all day
My Answers:
  1.  I love gardening  except when it is hot and muggy
  2.  I can’t sleepwhen I eat to late
  3.  I used to drive fast but now I drive slower
  4.  I If I could I would do research  all day
This is a Blog Hop!

3 comments:

  1. driving slower is a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh, speaking of hot and muggy...that's what it's been the last two days, and I'm ready for Autumn. lol

    Hi!
    I'm trying to catch up on your posts after you left me a comment last week while I was out birding most days along with a national birding convention being held in our city. Hope your week ahead is a good one. Thanks for stopping by to leave me a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8