Saturday, April 5, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun blog hop – week 157

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her .

Feeling BeachieIf she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Carol from Battered Hope! Hilary REALLY NEED STATEMENTS!





The statements:
  1. Having ____________ of___________ helps me___________
  2.  I ____________ to _______________
  3. The first thing I do in the AM is _____
  4.  Tomorrow morning I am going to _____
My Answers:
  1. Having a glass  of milk  helps me sleep
  2.  I   LOVE to talk with gilligan
  3. The first thing I do in the AM is shower!!!
  4.  Tomorrow morning I am going to visit my mother in the hospital
This is a Blog Hop!



3 comments:

  1. Your mom is in the hospital?!!

    Ps...I love a glass of milk with something sweet before I go to bed. Sometimes I heat the milk and add a bit of chocolate. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8