Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blogging from A to z












A is for Adventure

Adventure:  Noun
: an exciting or dangerous experience
: danger or excitement


skill level: depending on the adventure


Life is an adventure it is up to you what you make out of it.
Can't wait for my adventure with Gilligan to the peak, so the rest
of you can watch us blossom :)

I joined the A-Z challenge for the adventurous side of me.
This is my first time to do this challenge....blinks eyes, bites nails as I am
nervous.
I am really ready for this adventure to get started.

Another A is for angelic both heavenly and the Angels Baseball
ANGEL:  NOUN
: a spiritual being that serves especially as a messenger from God or as a guardian of human beings
: a person (such as a child) who is very good, kind, beautiful, etc.




there are many angels always around us, if we just open our ears, eyes
and hearts you can surely hear them sing, talk etc.
I have an old saying....never drive faster than your Guardian Angel
can fly.    I often, ask God to keep his angels over my shoulder
while I am driving.  
One of my favorite songs is
Angels Among us By Alabama






this wasn't too bad, just hope that it is something to the like as to what
was supposed to be




1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8