Saturday, April 5, 2014

A-Z blogging challenge day 3 C

C is for
Church, christian, Child, Circle, Contentment, contain, can, cat

Church noun:  A place for public christian worship

Christian adjective : of, pertaining to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings: a Christianfaith.

Child noun:   a person between birth and full growth; a boy or girl

Circle noun:  a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from apoint within it called the center. Equation: x 2  + y 2  = r 2  .

Contentment  noun:  
the state of being contentedsatisfaction; ease of mind.

Origin: 
1400–50; late Middle English contentement  < Middle French.  

Contain verb:  to hold or include within its volume or area: This glass contains water. This paddock contains our best horses.  

Can auxiliary verb: to be able to; have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.

Cat noun:  any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.



















being a christian worshiping in the church of my choosing, 
I am content to have my circle of friends.  I also find contentment in my church  

Children are always a miracle from God! no matter the race, or sex
my children are 4 legged as I was never blessed to have children
but, I spoil my great nephews and great niece


 I often fix containers up nice to put my pencils, pens 
things that normally go into some kind of container.

We all use cans on a daily basis, there are so different styles
of cans but do we recycle them as we should? and on another
note, knowing when we have a job we can get canned at any 
moment.

last but not least is Cat  my kitty caz is a mane coon and so beautiful, with his big bushy tail (almost looks like a raccoon hence the name,
he stays with grandma and grandpa because somebody *mom* got 
to where he makes me sneeze, wheeze, and asthma :(  he is happy out there though as he has the run of the whole 5 acres

happy a-z blogging see you next time






































1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8