Friday, April 11, 2014

Thankful Thursday and april 10 photo challenge family and friends


top left, high school friends
top center my BFF of all time
top right my cousin and me (TBT also) this was taken in 97

Bottom left mysefl and 2 of my cousins taken in 05, center my 2
beautiful nieces taken in 2010
bottom right is mom, her next brother, and his lovely wife.  Mom is doing better.
here we are on Thankful Thursday, no better place to be
Psalms 52:9    I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.   (KJV)


I am Thankful for Gilligans support this week 
where do I begin?    Mom is doing better we moved her to rehab yesterday
Sunday she was so weak she could not do PT, Monday bp was way low
Tuesday had to have 2 pints of blood,  Dad is very frail also and it is taking a toll on him as well, please continue prayers to our family.
Today alone I dropped my dang phone and shattered the screen, then when I pulled in the drive, took doggies out and had a flat tire on my brand new truck...
good news here I was at home safe...called aaa and now it is like new again,

I am thankful for all the friends who have offered help during this week,
one in particular Glenda she has been such a life saver.

Friends who called to ck in on mom,

the beautiful flowering trees in full bloom *spring is my favorite time of year*

my job for being understanding

seeing some of my family today...my brother,sis n law, uncle and aunt
they drove 4 hours to come and see mom

Happy blogging.....

blessings to you all

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8