Wednesday, April 16, 2014

playing catchup



sorry everybody I haven't been blogging regularly and playing catch-up
is hard.  I not only got behind on some of my hops,
but the A-Z as well.
most of you know, my mom broke her hip 2 weeks ago the 18 had surgery,
we had to put her into a skilled nursing facility because she is too weak
to go home.  I have been spending my days and evenings with mom
then going to make sure dad is ok,  yesterday Monday checked on dad.
then went to visit mom, went to work worked 7 hrs, then went back to see mom
stayed with her until after 11pm yesterday wasn't a so good day.
by time I got home was totally exhausted please dont give up on me
just got a full plate at the moment

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8