Tuesday, April 1, 2014

photo a day 86 birds

 couldn't decide which photo
I like the best

<<<he or she is a kootz
they dive under water for
a really long time
mama duck didn't like it being near her nest.
mama duck, says I finally
got that crazy kootz out of my area
she relaxed and even got to enjoy
her taking a bath







and our friend the egret or crane
that we call them here
was sneaking up on something
its head did almost a 360 watching me.


on top of all these beauties
while working in the yard Sunday
there is a dove sitting on eggs   I am watching it daily to see if I see babies, will get pics, then as I do not want to disturb while they are sitting


happy birding everybody.   Do you enjoy taking pictures of birds?

3 comments:

  1. hey there. i like how you mixed the one challenge with another. good b post. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these images!!!
    And I do hope you can show us some of the nesting progress with new babies soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8