Friday, May 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday


"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

very fitting bible verse for today?

today I am thankful for a whole new list of thankfuls

much needed rain *still 5" below normal* ponds are drying up

mom got to go home saturday, she is doing better each day

friends, staying in touch

my new career, that I am so excited about thank you Bethe for
this opportunity I am looking so forward to it  if you have never
stopped by her page it is here http://lifesbeautynuggets.blogspot.com/
you are truly missing out, please stop over and show her
some love.

my doggies and their loyalness

beautiful flowers in full bloom, the honey bees are back.
they all died out a few years back

that the snake *YES I STEPPED ON HIM* he is non venomous
talk about scaring you half to death.

Gilligan always being there for me

many blessings, till next time

Happy Mother's Day to all moms, grandma's and all the other gals


1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8