Friday, May 9, 2014

Chats on the front porch

Everyday Ruralty
















Today I am joining for the very first time
Chats on the front porch, looks like a fun meme to me :)

and here we go!!!

QUESTIONS

  1. Do you like beans? (the dried bean variety) What do you like them in?
  2. Does your house have enough storage?
  3. Do you have any childhood memories of a store?
  4. Do you ever shop at a farmers market?
  5. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?Are you wise? :) :) :)
My answers:
1:  Yes, pinto beans are my favorite, I always put ham, onions and
      2 cans of rotel tomatoes in and make like a soup 
2:  Yes considering it is an older home the builders used every
     crook n cranny,,,ie:  the bathroom has his/hers closets, in between 
     they have a 3 shelf book shelf (trinkets for me) then on bottom
     a 3 drawer chest built in...even a place in between shelves 
     and drawers for a tv *even has a plug in*
3:  YES, there used to be a mom n pop grocery store 1 mile from
     parents, I used to be able to get a whole sack full of penny 
     candy from the change mom had out of her $5.00 after
     buying milk, bread, lunchmeat, and cheese
4:  Yes when I can, however, my parents still plant a very big
     garden, so usually I help them with that and dad always gives
     me veggies for helping
5:  No, I do not have my wisdom teeth, I never had any to begin with
     I always tell my mom that I will never get any wiser :(:(   

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the porch! It was so fun reading your answers to Patrice's questions this week!

    Your pinto bean soup sounds SO good! I think I will be giving that a try on the menu next week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8