Thursday, May 29, 2014

prioritizing the hodgepodge

















Welcome to the last Hodgepodge in the merry month of May. Answer the questions
 on your own blog, then add your link at the end of Joyces' post.  
And be sure to leave a comment for your neighbor,
 because that's how we roll round here.


1. What news story are you following right now?
the kidnapped girls from Nigeria (how sad)
and 1 that is very close to
home with some of my family members
 *please pray for them*

2. What's the last thing you wanted but didn't get?
nothing really, thankfully I am in a position that if
I want something than I go buy it

3. May 28th is National Hamburger Day...when did you last have a hamburger?
 Other than your own kitchen or BBQ grill, where is your favorite
 place to go for a hamburger? And for all you non-meat eaters out there
...when you're invited to a cookout what is one side dish you hope is on the menu?
I am not much of a red meat eater if I do eat burgers
it is from Goldies they are the best.  Potato salad on the menu
for sure.
4. How have your priorities changed over time?
before many uncontrolled events, material things were important
but now, as long as I have my health, family friends
material things are just that
5. What's a favorite memory with your grandparents?
wow, this one is tough as there are so many
My grandparents on fathers side *she died before I was born
he died when I was 7  but he taught me how to play
checkers.  My mothers parents were the ones I remember the most
probably going to their home in the summer and picking blackberries
and getting chiggars all over.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being fantastic!), how good are you at multitasking? Share an example.
10 I can do numerous things at at time
talk to 4 different people online, IE fb, yahoo, skype,
while talking to 2 different people on the phone and
watching tv all at same time

7. How would you summarize your highs and lows for the month of May?
Highs for month...getting my Mary Kay kit, Mom getting
a clean bill of health,  Lows for month..wow were to begin?
Some one who is very close to me is in a heap load of trouble,
pregnant, been having severe cramping, and another person whom
I care deeply about has been MIA since last week....*not missing as
in kidnapped or nothing like that...just out of touch i guess is better
wording*

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Being the end of May....time to start thinking about summer,
along with summer comes more alcohol.....
driving and alcohol do not mix!!! and neither do texting and
driving....
if you are going to drink do not drive, it is very dangerous
and it is the law!!!   kids and adults...Texting causes more
deaths in the world than drunk driving does... there is no
phone call or text worth your life or that of others.

  

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8