Friday, May 30, 2014

FOLLOW FRIDAY FOUR FILL IN FUN BLOG HOP – WEEK 165

feelingbeachiebutton 200x200Okay, you know the deal – Each week, 
Hilary will list four statements with a blank for
 you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to
 join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of
 your own, please email them to her  .
If she use them, she will add you as co-host to the hop
HILARY REALLY NEED STATEMENTS! which is why there is no co-host today….
 help a girl out.. PLEASE?
The statements:
  1.  I drink _____ in the AM
  2.   I read ____
  3. Sometimes I wonder _____ but then _____
  4. Given the choice between ____ and ____ I’d pick ____
My Answers:
  1.  I drink tea the AM
  2.   I read while I am sitting on the front porch.
  3.   Sometimes I wonder why my shoulders are so big   but then I realize if not people wouldn't have them to cry on.
  4. Given the choice between sweets and non sweets  I’d pick non sweets
This is a Blog Hop!



4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers to this week's questions on the blog hop! Until recently I would have always picked sweets...but the Lord is working in my heart and body...helping me to pick the food that is truly nourishment for my body! I left a reply over at the blog for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your number three - makes me want to hug you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your number three - makes me want to hug you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8