Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch (4 for me)

Everyday Ruralty

QUESTIONS

  1. What is your favorite berry?
  2. If you had the choice of a picnic or a sit down dinner, which would you choose?
  3. How is your handwriting? Fancy, plain, legible, doctor-like?
  4. Do you prefer a desk top computer, laptop, or tablet?
  5. Tell me something interesting, please.
My answers:
1.   Strawberries
2.   Picnic
3.   legible
4.   laptop (more convenient)
5.   Something interesting:   I just started my new career with
Mary Kay (I am a fun loving (Real) person who lives life to the 
fullest!! once your friend always your friend

2 comments:

  1. Oh if we lived close to each other, I would want to have a Mary Kay party. I used the makeup many years ago and loved it!!! HOPE the rest of your week is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8