Saturday, May 10, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in fun blog hop – week 162

Feeling BeachieOkay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses them, Hilary will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Obi from Eloquent Obi. She came up with the last two statements!
Hilary, REALLY NEED STATEMENTS!

The statements:
  1.  Did you know that ____ are _____
  2.  I feel like _____
  3. I get _____ at _____
  4. ____ is my favorite ______  
My Answers:
    1.  Did you know that roses are the symbol of love
    2.  I feel like playing in the rain
    3. I get  angry at idiots
    4. Purple is my favorite color

4 comments:

  1. I love purple, and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Saturday morning!
    I wanted to come by for two reasons...first, I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. I left a note over there for you! ;)

    The other thing is that I wanted to thank you for following me and let you know that I would love to follow you...but I don't do Google+. So I am adding you to my blog list so I won't miss any of your postings! Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 - I love roses, does that count?! :-)
    #2 - I would love some rain to play in, it is rare here in West Texas.
    We rejoice when it does, and run outside like children!
    #3 - Oh me too, I can't abide stupidity!
    #4 - We share that one - I love purple everything! I even accidentally died my foot purple one year when I spilled a cup of egg dye... it didn't come off for a few days... looked lovely with sandals! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. playing in the rain is fun…

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8