Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hodgepodge Mayhem

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge on this merry 
day in May! Add your link (Hodgepodge answers 
only please!) to the end of my post, and then go
 spread some Hodgepodge cheer to your neighbors.  
Here we go-









1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that migh
t be described as mayhem?
Monday the 13th traffic in Tulsa was so horrible today
 everyplace I went stuck in traffic...
I got panicky very fast Mayhem YES  

2. When did you last feel dismayed?
This last Friday when my niece was arrested, for the time
being I can't disclose information.
..but please pray for her as she has a 2 yr daughter
and 6 1/2 months pregnant.   

3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange?
what is a strange food combo, lol I do not have any....

4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true?
 Why or why not?
Absolutely not!! I feel that it is never to late to be what you
want to be.

5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as 
follows-Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC,
 Boston MA, Richmond VA, Savannah GA, Santa Fe NM, 
Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA,
 and Charlottesville VA. 

Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the

 list would you most like to see in person?  
I have been to Charleston SC, Santa Fe NM, San Antonio, TX
New Orleans, LA   The 2 that I would love to see in person, 
Washington DC, San Francisco CA, 

6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single
 fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose?
Loving the water I would have to say water aerobics 

7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up?
growing up in the country nothing was better, the gravel road
wasn't all that bad, playing in the mud was the thing to do,
Staying out all day on our bikes, finding things to keep us
occupied or making up silly games and rules as we went along
those were the good ole days

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Don't judge the book by its cover.
my dear niece got arrested last Friday, she was an innocent
party at the wrong place at the wrong time.  The truth 
shall set you free!!!  the people who knowing lied...you
will be judged one day!!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Sometimes good people get caught up in ugly messes. I have always told our children, don't be where you shouldn't be or don't hang with questionable people. The wicked always find a way to pull the good down. I hope things work out for your niece. I know this is a difficult time for her, so I am saying a prayer for her & your family.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8