Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thankful Thursday

"In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Proverbs 3:6




Here we are on Thursday, no better 
place to be!   

I am thankful for my mom n dad's neighbor
who always cks on dad, and has helped me 
get mom to the dr.  
mom, got an excellent report from orthopedic on Monday

Mom is getting to go home Sat but still very weak,
please continue praying for her safety.

Getting taxes back instead of owing

friends calling to see if we need anything 

the beautiful blooming flowers and smells

rain we are getting

no tornadoes around where I am living

3 days off work

Gilligan

friends I have made through blogging, facebook,
instagram etc.

dependable lawnmower

bunnies I see playing in the yard

birds that sit near the window singing
their little hearts out

finishing the a-z blogging challenge

not in any particular oder....

blessings on this Thankful Thursday




2 comments:

  1. Glad your mom gets to go home, prayers continue for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I turn this music off?

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8