Friday, May 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday













And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest."
Exodus 33:14


no better place to be than here on Thursday
I have so much to be thankful for as we all do

first of I am thankful that I got to see the changing of the guard
for the tomb of the unknown soldier *I was so humbled and the
feeling of somber was so near* I stood and weeped thinking
of all the things I take for granted.

my new friends in the Mary Kay business helping me get my business
up and running.

My niece finally got to come home (cant go into detail) but please
continue to pray for her as she is 6 months preg and still having
very bad cramps and pain.

mom getting better every day

I am going to be starting to Medical Assistant school in July
(****bites nails I am nervous, excited and scared at the same time)

my friend who has been *missing* not literally but out of touch
finally answered the phone....pray for him!

hope everybody has a blessed week!!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your niece, and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your mom is continuing to be restored to health!

    Observing at the tomb of the unknown soldier is quite an experience!

    And congratulations on starting medical assistant school in July! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8