Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thankful Thursday



here we are on Thursday again,  no better place to be!

first of all today is my birthday ;)

thankful for parents who mom
is getting better each day.

friends calling to ck on mom daily
I am so thankful for them

family and friends calling for my birthday

cooler temps and rain

doggie haircuts (she looks so cute)

I will get back to blogging very soon!! full plate with family etc


We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
1 John 4:13





2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your birthday, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you, my friend! I'm happy to hear that your mom is doing well...and that you have a great support team there when it comes to others calling to check on how she's doing!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8