Saturday, May 3, 2014

FOLLOW FRIDAY FOUR FILL IN BLOG HOP – WEEK 162

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will  list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses  them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Leslie from Time out for Mom. She came up with the last two statements! HILARY REALLY NEED STATEMENTS!

Feeling Beachie






The statements:
  1.   I really ____________ in the early a.m.
  2.   I wish the ____________ would always stay ____
  3. ________ is my favorite place when I am _______
  4. If I hear _______ one more time, I will ______
My Answers:
  1.   I really dont do well in the early a.m.
  2.   I wish the WEATHER would always stay WARM
  3. shopping is my favorite place when I am down and out
  4. If I hear nonsense one more time, I will go crazy
This is a Blog Hop!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your answer to #4. I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. No nonsense? I better turn around and walk away. ;) What a fun Meme! I haven't seen this one yet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8