Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chats on the farmhouse porch week 2 for me

Everyday Ruralty

Happy Wednesday! I hope our new chat day works out well for everyone. It is very summer-like here. We'll have to serve something cold today. Wendell wants to join us. He says a horse always makes a visit better.
QUESTIONS

  1. Do you ever watch You Tube?
  2. How are your picture taking (photography) skills?
  3. What's your "go to" meal to prepare when you're in a hurry?
  4. Do you like shoe shopping?
  5. If you could be royalty for a day, would you try it?
Answers:                                                               
1.  Yes I am a you tube junkie  
2.  I love taking photos I have had some people tell me I should 
     do it professionally
3.  dinners in a bag *the whole dinner is in a bag and most take about 15 mins
4.  Being a female I have to say YES!
5.  Yes I think it would be awesome,  in HS was in FBLA, FCA
     was in the royalty for both coronations of queen  awesome








8 comments:

  1. I love convenience foods, but I have to be careful of the salt and fats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a youtube junkie also. About once a week we have an unofficial youtube night where we pull youtube up on the tv and binge on videos. LOL
    Beckey
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a youtube junkie also. About once a week we have an unofficial youtube night where we pull youtube up on the tv and binge on videos. LOL And yeh... I'd want to try being royalty for a day also!
    Beckey
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are beautiful! Reminds me of my hubby's. You both have "an eye" for what is artful.

    I like those dinners in a bag, also. I will pick those up when I am shopping to make a quick dinner and quick clean up afterwards because we go to my father-in-law's the same evening as my shopping day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is "dinner in a bag"? I would love to try that since it only takes 15 minutes!!! HOPE you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with every answer. Love G's Island too :)


    Have a lovely day and be sure to stop by my corner of the blog world to read my chat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you given consideration to doing photography professionally like others have suggested? If you love it and can get paid for it, I say go for it. Even if you don't get paid for it, if you love it you should do it. :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8