Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #3 for me

Everyday Ruralty
















Today I am linking up with
 http://www.everydayruralty.com/2014/05/140th-chat-on-farmhouse-porch.html  this is a fun hop, Bethe this is the one I was telling you about


QUESTIONS

  1. Is there one person who can drive you nuts, even if they aren't doing anything in particular?
  2. When you were a small child, how did you answer the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
  3. Do you drink more sodas, iced tea, or water?
  4. My favorite flavor of iced cream is________________.
  5. Do you like to dance?
My answers:

1.  Yes when people constantly pick their fingernails GRRR
2.  I always wanted to be a nurse
3.  Sweet tea 
4.  Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough YUMM
5.  I love dancing although sometimes I have 2 left feet

2 comments:

  1. Loved your answer to #5! It could pretty much describe the session I had when one of our granddaughters was trying to teach Grandma what she had learned in Ball Room Dancing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8