Thursday, December 5, 2013

Whistle While You Hodgepodge


I love the Hodgepodge all year round, but especially in December. I enjoy hitting pause on the list making and checking, while I answer random questions and find out what's happening in your little corner of the world. If you're a newbie here today, feel free to join the party.  Here we go-









1.  According to Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is 'selfie'. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens?
  I take selfie photos alot since gilligan isn't here right now   being in front of the camera is just as fun to me as being behind the camera
 

2.  Will you send out Christmas Cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind?
I love sending out Christmas cards they are signed, just need to get into mail but will be a little later 
as we have bad weather moving into OK.  I also, love receiving Christmas Cards as well

3.  Do you trust easily?
YES!! and sometimes it gets me into trouble.

4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)...of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent?   I love vamilla it is my year round scent


5.  Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday?  Was that by choice or by necessity?
I actually think I did a little of both, by choice

6.  What's the last song that got stuck in your head?  Sorry if it's back there now :  )
Frosty the snowman

 7.  Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why?
Christopher Columbus, why? because he is the one who discovered America, how fun would that
be?


8.  Insert your own random thought here.
the X belongs in Texas not CHRISTMAS...it is Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. I'm making a point of saying Merry Christmas too. Holidays need to be celebrated for what they are, or they lose their meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8