Friday, December 13, 2013

Follow Friday Fill In Blog Hop week 141

feelingbeachiebutton 200x200Okay, you know the deal – Each week,Hilary will  list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses them she  will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is LESLIE from TIME OUT FOR MOM who came up with the last statement.




The statements:
  1. I am a ______
  2. When I was little I was _____
  3. Sometimes I just need to ___  but I ______
  4.  The best thing about the holidays _____
My Answers:
    1. I am a neat freak
    2. When I was little I was always smaller than my younger cousins
    3. Sometimes I just need to go hide in my own little corner  but I never have.
    4.  The best thing about the holidays  spending time with family, having great food and watching the babies faces light up to see them unwrapping their presents  
This is a Blog Hop!




2 comments:

  1. Neat idea for a blog hop! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a neat freak at home - but you don't want to see my office

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8