Friday, December 13, 2013

Thankful Thursday



Here it is Thursday once again  we all have so much to be Thankful for each
and every day it is always so hard to put into a small list.

I am thankful for Jesus' birth
My salvation
a nice warm cozy home on those cold cold nights
no more snow it all went BYE BYE
family
a dependable car to get me to and fro
friends
getting Christmas cards sent out
someone special just calling to say "I LOVE YOU"
warmer weather coming yayy
warm clothes to wear when we very treacherous weather since last week.
$ general *it is only 3 blocks away* but the clerks are always so nice and pleasant
they know me by name :)
Last, but not least, the announcement that I am going to be getting a new great niece
or great nephew sometime around July of next year :)


Colossians 3:15   KJV

 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.



1 comment:

  1. Having so much to be thankful for is such a blessing. Love the one that you got a call just to say i love you. Those are the best. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8