Friday, December 27, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop - Week 143

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her .
If she uses them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is PAM from TROUPPETRIE she who came up with the last two statements.
Feeling Beachie
 
 
 
 
 
 The statements:
  1. Every time I hear ____ I think of _____
  2. Sometimes I feel like I forgot how to ___ because I _____.
  3. So if there was one New Years resolution you could make it would be____ because you know you can keep it
  4.  If I could have any pet it would be a _____and I would ____with it
My Answers:
  1. Every time I hear a train I think of Gilligan come strolling in
  2. Sometimes I feel like I forgot how to WRITE because email so much.
  3. So if there was one New Years resolution you could make it would be starting to read the bible thru in a year because you know you can keep it
  4.  If I could have any pet it would be a  I would love to have a tiger and I would love it and play with it
 
 

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8