Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Wednesday Hodgepodge - A necessary luxury

'Twas two weeks before Christmas when all through the Internet, people who should be shopping, baking, wrapping, and cleaning were nestled all snug in the Hodgepodge. So glad you're here! Everyone is welcome to play along...answer the questions on your own blog, then add your link at the end of my post.

Here are my answers-















1. Are you doing anything special to mark this season of Advent? If so, please share.  No 

2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...and of course you recall, that most famous reindeer of all...so which reindeer name best describes you this week?
OLIVE :) as in all of the other reindeer :) all kidding aside
I am going to go with Blitzen German meaning lightning and Donner in German Meaning
quick so make it lightning quick for me.  I hate stuff that should take you a short time
to do that takes you all day

3. What's worse-too quiet or too loud?  Which have you had more of lately?
well too loud for me, I am not much into all the big hoplahs and such,
however my neighbors love to BLAST their stereos all night long, that IRRITATES me
recently it has been too quiet.

4. This question comes to you from Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens-thanks Zo!

When you are administratively gifted, how often do you find yourself not trusting less gifted people to do what they've committed to do?  If you are not so gifted that way, but are reliable, how do you feel when the stronger person (in that area) goes ahead and covers it before giving you a chance to come through?
Well  I will give them the benefit of doubt before I assume they can't ..then if on a time
frame I would ask them if they would like my help, in a nice way.
On the reliability if somebody does the work, then great I would still find out from him/her
if they are doing ok, and if they need anything to ask.

5. What is your most dreaded task relating to the holidays? Your most looked forward to holiday task?
SHOPPING, I always do it the week of *just a tradition^  Looking forward
to getting Christmas cards *SNAIL MAIL* ecards are good but still good ole
fashioned hand written cards are nice...and BTW I have not gotten one card yet :(:(

6. Facebook has released it's list of the 'most talked about topics' for 2013. Pope Francis took the number one spot. Does that surprise you? He was followed by election, royal baby, typhoon, and Harlem Shake. Your thoughts? What was your most talked about topic in 2013? (Facebook, around the kitchen table, or wherever it is you talk)
 state of the union, always trying to figure what was going on and is going on.  Health of my
parents were most of the talk menu for 2013 and various other family members.
But the biggest one...was the birth of my great nephew..some good news :)

7. What's something you view as a necessity that others might view as a luxury?
I am guessing living in a nice warm home, I have a nice comfy bed, food while there are homeless people living in a box.  My electronic gadgets have not became a necessity yet


8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Christmas is just around the corner, don't forget that stranger you may meet may turn to be your guardian 
angel.   We always adopt a needy family for Christmas feed them and make sure their Children have a nice 
Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. We've gotten a few cards, but get less each year. Most will come in the next week. Congrats on the arrival of your great nephew...nothing like a new baby to bring the happy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8