Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 48 my mm collection

I have been collecting MM for about 8 yrs now

The stand alone ones I have taken at various

Walgreens  and party city they are cool about 4 foot high

In my collection at home I have close to 100 disepensers

 <<<<Orange

<<<<<Blue

  <<<<<Red in a New Years Eve party outfit hehe

  <<<<<Green  OOH LALA

   <<<Yellow

 <<<This is Elvis  he is my collection, but he is
the most unique one that I have he sings and shakes
even his hair shakes.  I got him for Christmas

  This is the nutcracker series I have all
3 three colors of them the green box
is a Green Fortune teller,,.on the right
is 2 playing musical instruments

  this is Red playing football, Blue basketball
adn Yellow has a soccer ball...Then
Red and green on the roller coaster and in the
hot rod


 This one in the Box is blue in the army it plays
the Army song then the ones to the right are just some misc dispensers







This is just some figurines of them all but Orange
Blues is playing the saxophone the smaller ones
are called MM minis.






hope everybody is having a blessed week



4 comments:

  1. Extremely nice collection of M&M's. My sister in law would love that collection. I didnt know this about you. Sweet as candy! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. The M&M collection is cute, the Elvis one is original.. I hope you had a happy Christmas..
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection and yes faith is good too whichever that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that there M&M's that big! What an unique collection! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8