Friday, December 6, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop week 140

Feeling Beachie
Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses  them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is WILLIAM from SPEAK OF THE DEVIL who came up with the last statement.
 The statements:
  1. Have you ___ yet?
  2. I was born in ___
  3. I have never___at least as far as I know..
  4.  I can’t stand____
My Answers:
    1. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
    2. I was born in Tulsa
    3. I have never had much patience  at least as far as I know.
    4.  I can’t stand liars and thieves 
This is a Blog Hop!


1 comment:

  1. I am so so impatient too. It was majorly tested today when I was trying to load my new iphone. Yeah, that's terrible admission of First World problems.
    but I would like World Hunger to be solved faster too.
    And it is probably why I am pretty much done my Christmas shopping: the line!! oh goodness, the lines!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8