Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 46 Isn't this the coolest thing?

isn't this just the coolest thing?  it is a speaker for your MP3, player, Ipad, etc  however I use it on my phone...for the size of it the sound is amazing...and it comes with "free" earbuds with 2 different size tubbies for them.

I got it at wal-greens for yes $9.99 a $19.99 value the red thing extends out about a foot so that you can plug in....but while it is storing you have a cute smiley face bomb...the bottom is flat great for sitting....and it has a key chain...wahooo...

it charges by standard USB so if you are still looking for a stocking stuffer, maybe an idea?

Hope everybody is having a great week.

Blessings


Looks into Gilligans stocking over on the mantle...and all I find is coal uhoh I guess he is on the bad list, but wait if I tell you all what's in it he will know then.

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8