Wednesday, December 18, 2013

On Dasher, On Dancer, On Hodgepodge

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Add your link at the end of Joyces post, then go say hi to your neighbors. Remember...no Hodgepodge next week (12/25) but do come back to ring in the new year the week after (1/1/14). 
In the words of Tiny Tim, "God bless us everyone!" 











1. Do you believe in miracles?
Yes.  Everyday that a child is born that is the biggest miracle of them all

2. What's a recent fad you admit to trying?
I am not much into fad's I am easy come easy go

3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
I like peppermint, and it is an awesome tummy reliever, I like peppermint vanilla shakes from
sonic. 

4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally) which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
Break the ice,  I think it is always hard when we meet new people, and that awkward moment
when neither knows what to say...it is always nice to see a warm smile on the other end
 
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else's home? Still friends?
this is funny, it wasn't a spill or break, one time on new years eve 25yrs ago I drank so much
WHICH I DO NOT DO ANY MORE  however, I didn't eat anything and got sick and didn't
make to bathroom, needless to say the carpet was white :( :( ....grape juice doesn't just
rub out   YES we are still the best of friends we laugh at it now


6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew?
I am definitely buddy the elf, I do not get stressed out at Christmas there is no need
we all have so much to be easy about not get get GRINCHY about

7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
from the words of "Away in A Manager"

Away in a manger
No crib for His bed
The little Lord Jesus
Lay down His sweet head
The stars
In the bright sky
Look down where lay
The little Lord Jesus
Asleep on the hay

The cattle are lowing
The baby awakes
But little Lord Jesus
No crying he makes
I love you Lord Jesus
Look down from the sky
And stay by my cradle
'Til morning is night

Be near me Lord Jesus
I ask thee to stay
Close by me forever
And love me I pray
Bless all
The dear children
In thy tender care
And feen us for Heaven
To live with thee there

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
hoping that all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe new year.
be blessed and remember Jesus is the Reason for the Season

1 comment:

  1. Whaaaaattt??? Sonic has Peppermint Vanilla shakes? Probably a good thing I didn't know about that!
    I agree with you on the miracle question!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8