Monday, December 23, 2013

Meet me on Monday

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced.  We are continuing to answer questions together.  

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: 

Acting Balanced


Here are the Questions:

1. What is left on your holiday to do list?
have a few last minute gifts to wrap, but only a few!!!!
2. December 24th,along with being Christmas Eve, is National Egg Nog Day - will you partake?  Homemade? Store Bought?
I love Egg Nog, I always buy from Braum's *a local ice cream store*
3. Do you leave treats for Santa and his Reindeer?
When I was a kid yes, having no children, leave the treats for my fur babies does that count?
4. Elf on a Shelf, pro or con?
Elf on a shelf, it is cute, every year they always come out with something new, so this is really
no different

Our Responses
Will appear here soon!

And here is our 5th Question:

Do you have New Year's Eve plans?
Sitting at home watching Dick Clark's Rocking New Years Eve.  Safer that way


This is a Blog Hop!


1 comment:

  1. No years plans for me but as I stated over on Acting Balance I've probably cursed myself and will have plans soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8