Thursday, December 5, 2013

The December Daybook Edition


~Welcome to the old and new friends who take part and support TSW Daybook~
May you all find joy and peace during this month of December!
1. Create your daybook using the prompts below making sure in your entry you include a link back to  
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

(This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me as your hostess as well as for your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too.


FOR TODAY
I am thankful for a nice warm home and food in the fridge and cupboard

Outside my window...

I am hearing the wind bristle thru the fallen leaves, and the slight sound of sleet hitting
the windows, looking out in front is the prettiest Christmas lights there is.

I am thinking...

that Thur - Sun will be a good time to catch up on reading and watching movies 
as the hi for all 4 days is in the 20's 

I am thankful...

for my salvation, and that I have a nice warm home, forgiveness when it is needed

In the kitchen...

I have a big pot of stew cooking and does it ever smell yummy, on the kitchen table
sits my beautiful Christmas tree

I am wearing...

nice warm flannel PJ's

I am creating...

bookmark paperclips, and small Christmas wreaths

I am going...

to go and drive through our Christmas lit college with my mom

I am wondering...

Why do people have to be so mean and ruthless now days

I am reading...

Sugar and Spice by Fern Michaels

I am hoping...

that we do not get the bad weather that is coming in, and that our electric stays on

I am looking forward to...

the return of Gilligan it will be so exciting seeing him again

I am learning

Patience, it has been tough with aging parents but I pray and it comes to me
and when I am driving I am learning patience when it comes to other idiot drivers

Around the house...

I see the beautiful Christmas tree, dancing snowman, tiger sitting in a rocking chair
reciting "Twas The Night Before Christmas" he rocks ...so cute

I am pondering...

how is it when you are doing nothing wrong, and people start shouting obscenity to you
for no reason?

A favorite quote for today...

"Jesus is The Reason For The Season

One of my favorite things...

is my fur babies, always being great companions *both are snuggled up to me as close 
as they can be*

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Staying inside and keeping warm, watching movies, doing chores

A peek into my day...

today was extremely busy, getting last minute things for the storm coming in
talk about a mad house....I stocked up on dog food, bath soap, toilet paper, milk
bread, flash lights, batteries, battery radio,  checked on parents, talked to my BFF
and friends from CA.

(add your picture here)

for some reason I can't add pics..the picture thing will not load up :(
______________________________
2. Copy the "permalink" ONLY from your "The Simple Woman's Daybook" post, not the link to the current entry on your blog. This will make it much easier for others to find it instead of looking through the entire list of entries at your blog for your "daybook". Anyone not posting ONLY the daybook entry permalink will have their link removed.

3. Come back here and add your permalink to the Mister Linky box (second box) In the first box where it lists "YOUR NAME" place your first name or the title of your blog.

PLEASE NOTE: Inappropriate links, links to things you sell, etc. will be removed at my discretion.

If you have any questions about writing your daybook or linking up here please contact atthesimplewoman@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I need to do this again. I loved this daybook post when I did it. so fun! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8