Monday, December 2, 2013

31 things I want for Christmas




31 Things I want for Christmas
got the idea from Bethe over at http://lifesbeautynuggets.blogspot.com/   if you have never
stopped by her blog, please do and show her some love.  She has an awesome blog

1.     Keeping Christ in Christmas!!!! it is merry Christmas not Merry Xmas or Happy                   Holidays
2.    That no person should be alone on Christmas Day
3.    New scentsy scents 
4.    Spending time with family
5.    watching the great niece and nephew opening up their new presents
       the twinkle in their innocent eyes says it all
6.    Everybody has safe travels
7.    That gilligan gets here before Christmas *please pray he has safe travels*
8.    That my parents continue to get better every day
9.    I would love to have a laser for my pistol *shhhh before you bulk, it is for
       my protection*
10.  The new Christmas ornament that I get every year, I never know what I am 
       going to get until I see that perfect one.
11.  That people will find Christ as their savior on this Christmas season
12.  Decent weather, I hate the cold.  However, snow on Christmas Day
       is a blessing in itself, and makes Christmas seem more special
13.  Lots of food at the table, for our bellies to love.
14.  Carolers singing  ^it was always fun as a kid to go caroling
15.  Ending world Hunger
16.  Finding a cure for cancer, we all know they have a cure but our FDA will not allow
       it into the country.
17.  World Peace, I know I am asking alot but it can be done.
18.  That we take our country back as it used to be.
19.  That everybody can take a carriage ride with their loved ones
20.  Ice skating 
21.  All the homeless people find homes
22.  Stopping racism
23.  Warm coats and blankets for the homeless
24.  Friends texting out of the blue to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas
25.  MERRY CHRISTMAS to all
26.  New toys, snacks for my fur babies it is so much fun watching wagging tails
27.  finding lost friendship, getting reaquainted
28.  Pollution, and keeping our oceans clean from plastic which in turn
       hurts the animals
29.  Protecting the forrest and endangered animals
30.  I did this last year and it was amazing...seeing the Christmas parade at Disney Land
      it was awesome.
31. Having a big celebration to let go of the past year and start the new year 
     without any regrets


1 comment:

  1. Glad you did this. Your list is amazing! I have to sahw I like number 9 your laser! Of course they will be prying my gun from my cold dead hand so there you have it!.Your list is so unselfish and so giving God bless you with your list may each one come true this Christmas season. Love and Prayers Beth

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8