Friday, October 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

http://raindropsrainbows.blogspot.com/   stop over and show Bethany some love she has an awesome blog

I always love to do Thankful Thursday there is always so many blessing it is hard for me to put into a small list.

Beautiful Fall Colors starting to peek through

good old fashion ATTIC FANS..it still works...and works great, turned the A/C off opened windows, turned on attic fan...it is cooler than with air on.

Pepper (my doggie) gives me so much unconditional love

Falling on my elbow, shoulder (waiting for reports) it was not broken but possible rotator cuff and seperation.  *thankfully i have my laptop, otherwise I would be w/0 computer as I am right handed...and hurt right one.

Parents are in good health considering their ages

Getting flu shot *and it didn't make me sick this year*

Friends, calling you, to see if they can help while down with shoulder and volunteering to come stay with you if needed.

And the list goes on and on....tune in next week :)
I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8