Saturday, October 12, 2013

Follow Friday Fill In Fun Blog hop week 133

Photobucket

Each week, Hilary wilI plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  . If she use them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is PAM FROM TROUPPETRIE she came up with the last two statements! She REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED SOME STATEMENTS!
She would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1) I get so _____ when ______
2) ____ is my favorite ____ for _____
3) I would rather ___than any____to make my life easier
4) The one safety rule that is always followed at my house is ___because____

My Answers:
1) I get so excited when I smell the smell of rain.
2) A nice hot bath is my favorite way to relaxe after a long day
3) I would rather pay my bills online than any running around to make my life easier
4) The one safety rule that is always followed at my house is be careful where you step because I have the tendency to find holes that aren't there. 
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
If you tweet, please use #F5-bloghop so I can find you…
And please check out my other blog, DANGLED CARAT, which is all about relationships. If you want to be featured, just email me. Any posts about relationships are welcome! 

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8