Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Monday quiz: the Haunting version

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Acting Balanced. We are continuing to answer questions together. Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like: Acting Balanced Here are the Questions: 1. When you went trick or treating as a kid; what did you hope people were giving out? 2. What radio station do you listen to while driving? 3. How much do you think should be the maximum one would spend on a three year old's birthday party? 4. When do you know that you trust someone? Our Responses 1. When you went trick or treating as a kid; what did you hope people were giving out? I always liked popcorn balls (back then they were home made) 2. What radio station do you listen to while driving? 94.1 the breeze 3. How much do you think should be the maximum one would spend on a three year old's birthday party? I really don't think it is about how much, I think it is the point that counts, however a 3 yr old really isn't going to remember. 4. When do you know that you trust someone? well, I have the tendency to trust everybody, too easily and yes it backfires on me alot!!! but most that know me know that I am a trust worthy person And here is our 5th Question: Have you ever lost your voice before? If so, what did you do about it? I have lost my voice, let it go its course and try not talk (keyword try lol) Now, please link up and tell your friends to join us! This is a Blog Hop!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed this question answer. Have I lost my voice before yes! Hot lemon water with honey. No tlaking!!! For me that is very hard. Lots of rest. HAHA....But give it yoru best shot! Love and blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8