Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday Time


http://raindropsrainbows.blogspot.com does a nice Thankful Thursday
if you haven't stopped by her blog you should.

Thankful for my health
my parents are still healthy for their age
cooler weather means prettier colors,
setting up for a beautiful fall foilage *expecting HARD freeze tonight*
dependable transportation
roof over me, food in fridge
electric to make it cozy
Hoping that the St. Louis Cards come back for a win ;)
friends just stopping by to say hi.

My forever companion pepper who loves me unconditionally

many blessings
MARYANNE


2 comments:

  1. Oh I so miss doing the thankful blog. I may have to start that one up again soon as well. One of the reason I was always so over whlemed I wanted to do them all. But this one I think I will start again. So much to be thankful for. You for encouraging me to start blogging again. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to stop by your blog, I like the cute candy corn border.
    I enjoyed reading your thankful list. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy fall!!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8