Friday, October 25, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop – week 135

Photobucket


Welcome to the 135th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!


Each week, Hilary will plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her . If she uses them,she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Carla from Random Rambings! she came up with the last two statements! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED SOME STATEMENTS!

This week’s statements:
1) I wear the color ____ a lot
2) I think that ____ make the _____
3) Ugh! ____ is getting on my nerves!
4) ____ was a major accomplishment ____.

My Answers:
1) I wear the color purple a lot
2) I think that shreded cheese makes any dish
3) Ugh! texting & driving is really getting on my nerves!
Getting my 4 yr soldiers angels was a major accomplishment FOR ME

Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
If you tweet, please use #F5-bloghop so I can find you…
And please check out my other blog, DANGLED CARAT, which is all about relationships. If you want to be featured, just email Hilary Any posts about relationships are welcome! 









1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8