Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DAY 10 beautiful sunflowers

 while out and about today these beautiful sunflowers appeared I know from Heaven as I was wondering what I was going to do my picture today on.

Seeing these radiant flowers in full bloom gave me a BIG reminder that there is somebody in higher power still in control
all the way down to the last picture...as it looks very tattered and torn from the wind or perhaps the grasshoppers are eating it (they have already killed my tomato plant, and eating their way on several other plants/trees)

The big trucks in the back ground ....are at the Tulsa Port of Catoosa,  (the most inland port in the World) if you want some history just google.

Hope you have a great week ahead



Do you enjoy seeing the wildflowers?


proverbs3:11-12
11 My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline
or be weary of his reproof,  12) For the Lord reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.






1 comment:

  1. Love sun flowers a hardy one they are too. Makes me smile as well. Glad the Lord blessed you so you could bless us with the sunshine smile of the last wink of Summer before its total gone. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8