Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Flash 55

I have stopped over here a few times, so thought it would be fun to stop once again.   http://g-man-mrknowitall.blogspot.com/
you just write a 55 word post then go to his site and post it..simple huh?  I know we all snarl to think that 55 is hard to come by well really it isn't because just telling about it I have (63 words) hey cool and I haven't even gotten to my post lol,

Today Friday October 25th 2013 we had our first major freeze, yayy no more ahhchooing, still next spring.  Hopefully we have a cold (which I hate cold) but we need cold weather to help kill out the sickness', ticks and spiders.  Do you
agree that the cold helps prevents things for the next year?
Hope everybody has a kickin weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm such a Goldilocks. I don't like it too hot and I don't like it too cold. I like it just right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had our first frost on monday....and its bitter cold here today and last night....def good to get the germs out of the air...

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8